Wilson Championship Lawn Tennis Ball (12 Cans)
|Packaging||12 CANS (36 Balls)|
|Country of Origin||Thailand|
- Wilson is the official ball of the grand slam championships as well as the official ball of NCAA tennis (men and women)
- USTA and ITF Approved
- Extra duty ideal for longer play on hard court surfaces
- Exclusive dura-weave felt from Wilson provides greater durability and improved performance
- Ideal ball for all levels of tournament and recreational play
Wilson Championship Lawn Tennis Ball Description:
The Wilson Championship Tennis Ball is the most versatile tennis ball created for any player, for any surface, and for any time play. These tennis balls feature exclusive Dura-Weave felt which holds even at high altitude and provides amazing durability. These tennis balls are tested and approved by the ITF. A versatile ball that performs well for any player at any time. Exclusive wool felt blend that allows for real durability enhancements. Last, the core compound allows for great playability and consistency.
Wilson Championship Lawn Tennis Ball Technology:
- Dura-Weave felt lends long-lasting durability.
- Extra Duty: Ideal performance on hard, abrasive courts.
- High Altitude: Ideal performance on surfaces above 3,000 ft.