YONEX NANORAY 6000I BADMINTON RACQUET (STRUNG)
- Flex: Stiff
- Frame: Aluminium
- Shaft material: Steel
- Balance: Head Light
- Stringing Advice: 19 - 24 lbs
- Grip Size : G4 (3.25 Inches)| Weight : 3U (85-92 grams). Head Size : 95.5 sq/in. Technology : Nanoscience
- In-Box Contents : 1 Badminton Racquet With Full Cover
- Color : Blue | Head Shape : Isometric
- Balance Type : Head Light |Playing Level : All
- The grip size is G4 which provides good grip on the racquets
YONEX NANORAY 6000I BADMINTON RACKET DESCRIPTION:
The Yonex badminton racket Nanoray 6000i, is for all the badminton racquet players.This badminton racquet is designed as per the standard specification. It gives you a nice grip when you hold the racquet while playing the badminton, its oval in shape.
The playing level of this badminton racquet is Intermediate. The Badminton Racquet from Yonex comes with multiple features. Built with an ergonomic grip, it fits right in your hands. The durable frame of the racquet makes it sturdy and long-lasting. Built-in isometric head shape, it helps to play medium level flexes easily. Carrying it to anywhere can be hassle-free as it comes with an attractive storage bag. The shaft of a badminton racket is the most important part to generate the high flying speed of shuttlecocks. The racquets come in shaft made of steel. Thus, it makes the overall construction strong and light in weight.